Ayurveda! Benefits of Ayurveda! Ayurveda Hamare Life Main Kyu Jaroori Hai
Ayurveda is made up of the word ‘age’ and the word of the word ‘Vedas’. Knowledge of life is the essence of Ayurveda. Ayurveda is one of the oldest medical systems in the world. Ayurveda is the literature that is prevailing in the world after the study of Ayurveda we can analyse our lifestyle. It is said that Indra had acquired this knowledge from Ashwani Kumar and after this, Indra taught Dhanwantri. For this reason, Acharya Ashwani Kumar is considered as the Acharya of Ayurvedic science. According to estimates, Ayurveda was composed in approximately 3000 to 5000 years ago or just around the origin of human life.
What is the main objective of Ayurveda?
Ayurveda has two main objectives:-
- To protect the health of a healthy person or individual.
- To free a person suffering from a disease from a long period of time.
There are many medical systems that help us to deal us with our diseases in today’s time. Some of which are mainly in use such as Ayurveda, Allopathy and Homoeopathy. Ayurveda is the oldest method.
What is the benefit of Ayurveda treatment?
- Ayurvedic medicine improves both physical and mental health.
- The components of ayurvedic medicine are found only in herbs, fruits and vegetables. Thus Ayurvedic medicine is very natural and organic in nature.
- If it is seen practically these ayurvedic medicines do not have any side effect.
- Ayurveda is particularly effective for chronic diseases.
- Ayurveda is also the art of living a life. By adopting lifestyle according to this, the body can be kept disease free.
- Some medicines are also used by a healthy person, it is helpful in coming future because it develops the strength to fight the diseases and also gives a boost to the immune system.
- The most special thing is that it is cheaper than other methods to cure a disease.
Why Ayurveda is best?
Ayurveda is the result of the hard work and experience of thousands of years of our sages. Ayurveda is not only limited to the treatment of diseases, but it provides a complete knowledge of living values, health and life.
Allopathic or homeopathic medicine can be easily restored, but it is not certain that the disease will end up from root but Ayurveda medicine is focused on the root cause of the disease, hence the disease ends with the root and it does not come back.
While treating Ayurveda, only the symptoms of the disease are not seen, but along with this, the nature of the patient’s mind, physical nature and other defects are also kept in mind. This is the reason that there is a difference in the medication and way of treatment given to the patients among the patients even though they are suffering from the same disease.
According to Ayurveda, any disease cannot be physical or mental only. The effect of physical diseases has an effect on the mind and the effect of mental diseases affects the body as well. That is why all the diseases are treated as psychoactive. No chemical substances are used in it, so these medicines do not have any effect on our body.